- April issue of Towers available today: This month’s issue of Towers, “Distracted Devotion,” examines the effects of digital devices in social, spiritual, and academic settings. The newsmagazine also features an interview with church history professor Shawn Wright on his new biography and 3 Questions with blogger Tim Challies. Find a free copy on stands around campus or online here.
- SBTS to provide shuttling to T4G: Complimentary shuttling service will be available during the week of Together For the Gospel, April 11-14. Shuttles will run between the Galt House, Yum! Center, Kentucky International Convention Center, and Southern Seminary. Pickup and drop-off points are at the Sesquicentennial Pavilion. For shuttle stops and scheduling, visit our website.
- T4G kickoff event: Southern Seminary will kickoff the week of T4G with a casual reception at Towery Plaza on Monday, April 11, 8:30 p.m. – midnight. Shuttles will be provided. Join Southern faculty members and other conference attendees for light refreshments and to participate in giveaways. RSVP online.
- 1937 Project: Join Southern Seminary’s largest community outreach effort, the 1937 Project, on Saturday, April 23. Last year, more than 300 Southern and Boyce students volunteered as part of Mayor Greg Fischer’s annual week of service. The various service projects are an opportunity to demonstrate your faith through service. All participants will receive a free 1937 t-shirt and free breakfast on the morning of the project. Registration ends Tuesday, April 19.
- ‘God and Politics’ forum: Southern Seminary will host a “God and Politics” conversation with R. Albert Mohler Jr. and veteran political journalist Cal Thomas on current issues in American politics and voting. Registration is free and open to the public. The event will be held on Monday, April 25, at 7 p.m. in Alumni Memorial Chapel. RSVP today.
- Don’t waste your summer in 2016: Registration for summer courses is open, and information can be found here. Contact the Center for Student Success if you need help.
- Submitting announcements for Towers Weekly: Note the Towers Weekly email is distributed by the Communications office. You can submit announcements that have been approved by your department’s vice president or dean to the Communications office or Becky Williams by noon each Friday. For the March 28 Towers Weekly, please submit announcements by noon on Thursday, March 24.
- Spring Break, April 4-8