Bardstown, KY 40004
Overview: Boys do not become godly men by accident. God has called fathers to train their sons to be biblically masculine men. Man Camp is an event for fathers and sons to enjoy the outdoors and to learn more about biblical manhood. Sons must be 8 years old and up. Rich Bargas will share from God’s Word and campers will take part in archery, skeet shooting, and BB gun target practice.
Date: October 19-20, 2018
Time: Friday, 4 p.m. to Saturday, 12 p.m.
Location: 8963 Bellwood Road, Bardstown, KY 40004 (50 minutes from Louisville)
Cost: $15 individual plus, $5 per additional family member.
- Camp out
- Gun shooting (BB gun, shotgun)
- Talks on biblical manhood
- And more…
What to Bring: Food and activities are provided but campers need to bring their own tent, flashlights, camping chairs and sleeping bags. Campers are also welcome to bring their own shotguns, BB guns or archery equipment, but we will have some of these on site for everyone’s use.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, October 16, 2018Register Here
- From Louisville head south on I-65
- Take the KY-61 exit, EXIT 105, toward Boston/Lebanon Jct. (0.4 mi)
- Keep left to take the ramp toward Boston. (0.02 mi)
- Turn left onto S Preston Hwy/KY-61. Continue to follow KY-61. (4.1 mi)
- Turn left onto US-62/Boston Rd. (0.6 mi)
- Turn right onto KY-733/Bellwood Rd. (2.5 mi)
- 8963 BELLWOOD RD is on the right
Signs will be posted the closer you get to the campsite.Register Here