Known as the “gentle art” Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu has taken the mixed martial arts world by storm, proving that sharp technique can conquer brute strength. This class is designed for everyone, especially those with no martial arts background. Men and women are welcome. Instructor: Tom Musetti
‘Like’ our SBTS Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu page here.
Global Connections: The Go-To for Next-Generation Missionaries
Sponsored by the Bevin Center for Missions Mobilization
Noon – 1pm, Free Chick-fil-A Lunch
Interested in international missions? Global Connections offers you:
- Practical preparation for international missionary service.
- Roundtable discussions with seasoned missionaries.
- Resources for mission involvement among internationals now and in the future.
Group Fitness Class: A beginner’s course that will give ladies the fundamentals of mat work with an emphasis on core strengthening exercises. The blend of strength and flexibility training helps improve posture creating long and lean muscles. The perfect complement to add on to your regular fitness routine. Taught by Mackenzie Lyles. Ladies only.
- With SBTS Shield Card
- $2/class or $40 for unlimited access to all group fitness classes (except CrossFit and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) for the semester.
- $3/class or $25 for 10 class punch card.